Literacy TPD Teacher Assistant at Aga Khan Academies
The Aga Khan Academy Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate World School. It is the first in the network of Aga Khan Academies established by His Highness the Aga Khan.
The Academy features state-of-the-art facilities, a multicultural student body, and an experienced team of educators and staff.
We provide students with an education of the highest standard to prepare them for lives characterized by leadership and service.
Admission to the Academy is means-blind and is based on merit. We consider all eligible students regardless of socioeconomic status.
Aga Khan Academies are hiring a Literacy Teacher Professional Development (TPD) Teacher Assistant who will be responsible for assisting course instructor support participants in the Teaching Literacy with ABRA grants.
- Attending orientation and training sessions
- Assisting with discussion board moderation
- Assisting with the review of teacher reflections
- Provision of formative and summative Assessments: Lesson Plan review
- Attendance at the TPD Committee meetings
- Serve as a coach of future Tasks.
- Working with the course instructor and regularly communicating on course-related matters or when issues arise.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a Teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years experience in teaching
- Graduate of the TPD online course
- Experience in using ABRA in class.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
About the Agency
The Aga Khan Academies are an integrated network of residential schools dedicated to expanding access to education of an international standard of excellence to exceptional young men and women regardless of their ability to pay.
The Aga Khan Academies’ foundational values include pluralism, meritocracy, and civil society. Housed in spacious and attractive campuses with outstanding facilities, the Academies offer the
International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum from Primary Years to the Diploma and provide a rich opportunity for both teachers and students alike to grow both professionally and personally.
The first Aga Khan Academy opened in Mombasa, Kenya in 2003, the second in Hyderabad, India, in 2011, and the third in Maputo, in 2013. Others are to be built in Africa, South and Central Asia, and the Middle East. More information.
Job Expires: 04-Jun-2021
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK