LANGUAGE TEACHER VACANCIES
POSTED ON May 12th, 2021
Foreign Languages Nairobi school is currently recruiting talented German teachers, Swedish teachers, Portuguese teachers, Italian teachers, Spanish teachers, Chinese teachers, Arabic teachers, and French teachers.
Prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning. Develop schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are following established procedures. Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- TEACHING VACANCIES: International Schools, BOM, ECDE, SNE, P1, Kindergarten, Online Teaching Jobs. May 2021.
- Primary and Secondary School Teaching Vacancies
- See More Vacancies
- Prepare lectures to deliver to high school students about basic principles of the Spanish language as well as information related to Spanish culture
- Develop course materials for students to complete in the classroom and in their free time, which includes handouts, essays, and additional homework assignments
- Evaluate students’ performances, including grading homework assignments and making note of how well students participate in discussions
- Establish consistent office hours at least twice a week so students can meet with you outside standard school hours
- Participate in school-wide activities, such as workshops and special events to recruit new students for the upcoming school year
- Act as an advisor for student clubs, which can entail the Spanish club, but could also extend to other organizations as you see fit
- Speak with students’ parents to inform them of their child’s progress in the classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers to develop school-wide policies and create an overall better learning environment
Foreign Languages Nairobi is looking for a language teacher in Nairobi (Kenya) that has 2 years of experience, who can work with minimal supervision, and who is flexible with schedules. We are looking for talented and motivated teachers that are willing to make students learn at their best and in the shortest time possible.
THE SCHOOL PRINCIPLE’S WORDS – ROBERTO NDAMBUKI
To all candidates,
Foreign Langues Nairobi is recruiting language teachers in Nairobi, Kenya. The candidates should be capable to work with minimal supervision for long hours.
Your foreign language teacher job description should stress the importance of being an expert in the grammar, composition, and pronunciation of the language in question. Knowledge of the history of the culture where the language comes from is also beneficial.
Communication and interpersonal skills will be advantageous regardless of the language being taught. If you are ever uncertain of how to proceed with your own foreign language teacher job description, then you should read the one provided below for ideas.
The School Principal
To apply, send an e-mail containing your cover letter and your CV to the attention of our School Principal Mr. Robert Ndambuki at [email protected]
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER