KUCCPS Opens 2nd Revision of University Courses; How To Review & Select Courses.
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has launched the second revision of university courses for KCSE candidates in 2021/2022.
According to a notice obtained by Teachersupdates.co.ke, the exercise will begin on Tuesday, June 7, and will last five days, ending on Saturday, June 11.
Candidates were advised to log in to the KUCCPS website’s students portal to check the status of their placement on the dashboard.
Candidates who did not receive a message are advised to go to the KUCCPS website’s downloads section and check the list of index numbers belonging to applicants who have not yet been placed.
Those whose index numbers appear on the list are encouraged to access their student portal and review their courses.
The notice emphasized the significance of the seven-day revision deadline, urging Form Four graduates not to miss out on the opportunity.
“With any KCSE grade, you can pursue a course of your choice with government sponsorship,” according to a portion of the notice.
How to Review Courses:
- Sign in to the student portal using your username and password.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click the Applications tab to review the requirements.
Alternatively, by clicking on the institution tab, you can search for courses by their institutions.
How to Choose Courses:
- Go through the programs and either add or change the ones in the course bracket.
- To enter your preferred courses, go to the site’s application/revisions tab and enter the program codes.
- You can get the program codes from the courses listed based on your selection.
- When you’re finished, submit the courses you’ve chosen.
- KUCCPS Lists 153 Govt Sponsored Courses for D- and E Students
- KUCCPS: HELB Sponsors 112 D & D+ Certificate Courses
- Kenyan University Courses: Which Ones are Most Popular Based on KUCCPS?
- KMTC Short Courses; Fees and campuses
- 10 Marketable University Courses to Pursue After KCSE
- Govt Releases LIST of 8 Online Courses to Be offered at The Open University of Kenya (OUK)