KRA Paid Internships for Fresh Graduates. How To Apply
Diploma and degree holders with no work experience can now breathe a sigh of relief after the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) announced internship opportunities.
The Authority announced a search for degree and diploma graduates for its January to December 2022 Internship program in a notice dated Wednesday, November 10.
Also Read: TSC INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
During the 12-month program, which will run from January to December 2022, the new recruits will be paid a monthly stipend.
“The program aims at providing the youth with an opportunity for on-the-job experience to build upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employability,” read the statement in part.
All applicants must be Kenyan citizens between the ages of 20 and 25 and must have received a first degree (undergraduate) or diploma from a recognized institution between January 2021 and December 2021.
After graduation, the program strictly seeks to hire individuals who have not completed any other internships or gained work experience in their field of specialization.
The successful applicants, who must be available to work for a period of one year, will be assigned to various departments within the organization, including Finance/Accounting, Economics/Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Marketing, and Communications.
Library and Information Science, Records Management, ICT, Hospitality, Security/Criminology, Project Management, Chemistry/Analytical/Industrial Chemistry, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Counselling Psychology, and Disaster Management are some of the others.
After successfully registering, all interested individuals must submit their applications through the online e-recruitment portal. The application period will end on Sunday, November 21, 2021.
How to Apply
Candidates can register by going to and clicking on the Register icon, after which they will receive a confirmation email.
Candidates should complete their application profile once they are on the platform.
The application procedure
- To view the open job postings, go to the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page and click on the ‘Employment Opportunities‘ tab.
- To view all available vacancies, click the ‘Start‘ button under the heading ‘Job Search.’
- To view the position details, click on the job posting.
- To apply for the position, go to the top of the page and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Complete and submit your application by following the instructions.
Please keep in mind that all mandatory fields must be filled out.
- KNEC, TSC Call for Vigilance to Teachers Administering Examinations
- CS Mvurya Emphasizes on Exam Integrity
- Retain Grade 6 students in Primary Schools — Shollei
- Students In 15 Centres Risk Missing KPSEA, KCPE Exams
- Kirinyaga County Responds To Claims of 12,000 Students Having STIs
After reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement,’ click the ‘Send Application Now’ button to finish the application process.
N/B: Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer).