How To Confirm KCSE, KCPE Registration Details Through SMS.
Registration for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education candidates was concluded on August 14. 2021.
By July 31., 2021, a total of 1,218,892 candidates in 28,248 centres and 824,392 candidates in 10,384 centres had been registered for the KCPE and KCSE examinations respectively.
In 2020, 1,191,616 and 752,602 candidates were registered for the KCPE and KCSE respectively. This represents an increase of 2.290/0 and 9.540/0 in candidature in the 2021 KCPE and KCSE respectively compared with 2020.
- KCPE and KCSE Examiners Application: How To Access, Register, Capture And Submit Details
- KNEC Examiners Training For KCSE, KCPE, DTE, ECDE, PTE, Requirements And How To Apply- 2021
- Nakuru High School Principal interdicted by TSC as more than 200 principals are set for disciplinary for charging extra fees.
The phenomenal increase in KCSE candidature is attributed to the success of the Government’s policy of 100% transition which started in 2018.
The Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) had warned that any candidate who fails to register for the 2021 examination to be sat in March 2022 will only be allowed to sit the examination in December 2022
To confirm candidate examination registration details for KCPE and KCSE. Send an SMS (index number)(Single Space)(Exam) E.g 3661103002 KCSE to Code 20076.
HOSTING OF SCHOOLS WITH LESS THAN 30 CANDIDATES
Education Ministry said that All primary and secondary schools (public and private), with less than thirty (30) candidates will be hosted in schools within their proximity and locality that have more than thirty (30) candidates as per the KNEC circular KNEC/GEN/EA/ EM/KCPE/KCSE/HOSTING /2021/02 of 28. June 2021.
All Special Needs Schools will retain their examination centres irrespective of the number of registered candidates.
For all examination centres with a candidature of less than 30, and which may have legitimate hosting challenges, Sub County Directors of Education will seek guidance from the Kenya National Examinations Council on the way forward.
The Sub County Directors of Education have been informed to submit the records of hosted schools to the Kenya National Examinations Council by September 10. 2021.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- How to apply for TSC teacher transfer online. APPLICATIONS PROCESS
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
- Key Important Documents For TSC Teaching Job Interviews
For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel