How to apply for KCPE, KCSE KNEC examiner job
Those with cp2 accounts and passwords, log in to the Examiners portal using your username and password;
Those without passwords, click on the reset password button to enter your mobile number in the format (2547********) and submit to get your username and password for logging into the system;
How to access deployment letters
Those who successfully registered and applied for KNEC CP2 jobs will receive deployment letters. These are official documents that indicate to the supervisor or invigilator which school they are assigned to.
The procedure for gaining access to and downloading deployment letters is straightforward. Here’s how to get your letter of invitation to serve as a KNEC examiner.
- Using your username and password, log in to the KNEC CP2 portal or through cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals. Click on the Dashboard tab.
- Check the Deployment section, where you shall also see the Centre where you have been assigned and the position.
- Below the Deployment section, a table is displayed.
- Under it, click the Actions column. Under that, click the Download option to get your appointment letter.
Upon successful login, complete your personal information and save it. Using the dashboard provided, access, read, accept or reject the invitation letter provided.
After one accepts the offer letter, download and print the invitation letter.
How to reset your CP2 account password
Are you having trouble logging into your KNEC CP2 account? You may be using incorrect login information.
If you forget your password, don’t worry; it’s simple to get a new one. If you are an existing user and try to register again, you will most likely receive an error message.
In this case, send an SMS with the word password to 22262. A new one will then be sent to the phone number you provided when you registered.
Use it to access the portal. Contractual professionals who have forgotten their passwords should take the following simple steps.
- Click on forgot password button.
- Enter the mobile number starting with the format 254.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- The new login details will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Many teachers wish to supplement their income by working as invigilators or supervisors for national exams. To register and apply for the open positions, all interested parties must go to the KNEC CP2 portal. Users can use this comprehensive guide to register, check their deployment letter, and even reset their password.