KNEC has released payment scales for all individuals who will manage the KCSE and KCPE national examinations set for this month. The council has already invited examiners for the marking exercise.
Center managers (Principals and Headteachers), invigilators, supervisors, drivers, and security officers will man the examination across the nation.
Deputy Principals & Headteachers, Science Teachers
The Kenya National Examination Council, however, failed to consider paying the Deputy Head Teachers and Deputy Principals who play an indispensable role during the examination period. The above group acts as assistant Centre Managers.
- KNEC Invites KCPE, KCSE examiners for the 2020 national exams marking exercise. How To Apply.
- KNEC REVISED KCPE EXAMINATION TIMETABLE & INSTRUCTIONS 2021
- Thousands Locked Out of Teacher Training Colleges Over new qualification requirements
Science teachers will have nothing to smile on as they will go home empty-handed despite being required to prepare and administer practicals during the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
Below is the breakdown of payments for contracted professional.
|Kenya Certificate Of Primary Education (KCPE)|
|Contracted Professional||Region||Per Day (Ksh)||Total Days||Total Pay|
|Centre Manager||All Regions||500||4||2,000|
|Kenya Certificate Of Secondary Education (KCSE)|
|Centre Manager||All Regions||500||18||9,000|
|Security Officer||All Regions||620||16||6,720|
- Covid-19 vaccination centres for teachers. List per Sub County. Kick-off 15th Of March 2021.
- All Benefits By The Teachers Medical Scheme AON MINET. Latest Review
- Sossion Faces Tough Competition As His friend-turned-opponent Stanely Mutai Wins Kericho KNUT Secretary General Position
- MARCH 2021 SWAPS. (1000+)
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS