The school wishes to advertise the following teaching positions with the following combination on B.O.M terms
1) KISWAHILI/HISTORY (1 POST)
2) KISWAHILI/CRE (1POST)
3) CRE/HISTORY (1POST)
4) CHEM/AGRIC (1POST)
- Kiswahili Teaching Jobs – August 2021
- BIOLOGY TEACHING JOBS AND VACANCIES – AUGUST 2021
- CHEMISTRY TEACHING JOBS AND VACANCIES – AUGUST 2021
- Kenyan Teaching Jobs At SABIS International School
- Teaching Jobs And Vacancies – August 2021
- MATHEMATICS TEACHING JOBS AND VACANCIES – AUGUST 2021
1) Be a Kenyan citizen
2) K.C.S.E Mean grade C+ in the two teaching subjects.
3) Be a qualified teacher (Diploma/Degree) in Education
4) Must be registered with TSC and have a TSC certificate
5) Have all the required original academic and professional certificates and all official transcripts and testimonials.
6) Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants should send their handwritten application letters attaching a current detailed C.V, Certified copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials on or before 10th August/2021
All applications should be addressed to:
BOARD OF MANAGEMENT,
PCEA KIMUKA GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL
P.O BOX 509-00208
The date of the interview for shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER