The teachers for the respective classes will support the Headmaster and management in the realization of Mescal’s Christian Academy mission and vision. Specifically, the teachers will play an integral role in delivering an exceptional learning experience for the pupils.
Reporting to the Headmaster, the teacher will nurture pupils through instructions, training, and modeling to enable them to acquire quality early education.
- Teachers, Trainers and Non-Teaching Jobs – April 2021 Vacancies
- Fate Of Thousands Of Teachers Hang in balance Over COVID-19 Vaccination Doses.
- Schools Reopening on May, Magoha Reassures Parents
- Experts split over police presence in schools during the KCSE, KCPE examination.
- Develop effective lesson plans that will prepare learners for primary school education;
- Ensure all teaching and learning materials available in the school are distributed equitably, used efficiently and recorded well;
- Teach subjects of specialization to impart knowledge, skills, and attitudes to learners;
- Ensure discipline in school is maintained and arbitrate any disputes;
- Embrace teamwork through collaborative planning and teaching to ensure consistency and improvement in curriculum delivery;
- Serve as a role model and maintain learner discipline to create a conducive environment for learning.
- Engage learners in curricular and co-curricular activities to identify, nurture and develop talents.
- MUST be a born again Christian;
- Certificate/Diploma in ECDE
- Knowledge on Competency-Based Curriculum methodologies
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Be registered with the Teachers Service Commission and in possession of TSC teacher certificate;
- Have at least 1 year of teaching experience;
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should Physically Submit their applications and supporting documents to Mescal’s Children’s Centre of Hope located near Ebukuya Primary School, Luanda Township between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm. Or email to [email protected] to reach us not later than Friday, 23rd April 2021. Address the application letter to the; Assistant Director, Mescal’s Children’s Centre of Hope Kenya P.O. Box 4105-33, Maseno. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL