Avoid the hustle of visiting the cyber and getting your Tpad Appraisal data uploaded by learning how to do it yourself, at the comfort of your home using your smartphone.
For starters, let me outline the basics of what you need to get going.
1. _Smartphone_~ you need a phone that can access the internet efficiently
2. _Browse_~ you need a good browser that will not screen you out or take forever to load and direct you to the required website, chrome browser is reliable.
- TSC Online TPAD Directive To PC for the second term, 2021
- Ministry Of Education NEMIS Portal Registration, Login And Uses
- What TSC Require To Process Your Pension Dues
- AON Minet: Minet Registration, Contacts and How to add Dependants. TSC Hospitals, AON Offices.
3. _Data Bundle_~ you need to load your phone with adequate data to be able to complete the entire process. Depending on your preferred service provider choose a data plan that is efficient and cost-friendly. Be it Safaricom, Airtel, or Telcom, you will get a variety of data plan options to choose from.
1. Access the TS.C. Tpad portal…https://www.tsc.go.ke
2. Move to Online Services…select Teacher Appraisal (TPAD)
3. Alternatively, go to your browser…type Tpad2 then select Tpad Home.
4. Go to log in…a drop-down menu will appear…select depending on your status..either teacher, deputy, or the headteacher.
5. Tpad log-in menu will appear where you are required to input your T.S.C number, ID
6.Scroll down till you reach a box named notifications.
7.click the notification
8.Then click *create new notification*
9. Scroll down the page and a list of all teachers in your school appears, now tick where your appraiser is,
10.After ticking, scroll upwards and then click create message
11.Then fill in the subject eg LESSON observation
12.Message-eg please observe me on 3rd Feb 2021 at 11.30 to 12.05-English form 2B.
13.Click send message-(a notification will appear under the person you ticked as your appraiser)
I hope the above procedure will enable you to take on the Tpad appraisal process comfortably.
- Teaching Jobs, February 2021
- Updated Schemes of Work. DOWNLOAD (pdf) All Subjects.
- DOWNLOAD UPDATED LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD NOTES FOR ALL CLASSES
- DOWNLOAD PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS (ALL CLASSES)
- How To Write An Impressive CV