High School Principal
West Nairobi School
After a two-year contract, the WNS teacher/administrator becomes eligible for an additional monthly stipend to be used towards either: housing, retirement, or student loans.
WNS will fly the teacher/administrator (and family) to Kenya to begin the contract. After completing a two year contract, WNS will fly the teacher/administrator (and family) back home.
Start July 2021
Contract Length: 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 1
About the School:
West Nairobi School is an international school that partners with parents to provide an education of excellence from a Biblical worldview based on North American curriculum. West Nairobi School strives to nurture the academic, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual development of the whole child. WNS serves children in grades pre-K through 12 from missionary, diplomatic, international business, and Kenyan families.
- BOM, ECDE, SNE, P1, May Teaching Jobs
- Primary and Secondary School Teaching Vacancies
- Nova Pioneer Teaching Jobs
- Latest Teaching vacancies
West Nairobi School is a vibrant and growing school that has been experiencing God’s blessing. We are excited to be adding a number of new positions to our school to help us reach the growing number of families choosing West Nairobi School for their child’s education. Now is a great time to join a growing team of professional Christian educators in Kenya!
Nairobi is the capital and largest city in Kenya, having about four million inhabitants. West Nairobi School (WNS) is located in Karen, Kenya, a suburb in the west of Nairobi. Adjacent to the Ngong Forest, WNS is a very beautiful place. The temperature is consistent year-round, remaining between 20 and 27 degrees Celsius (65 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit) with rains occurring in November-December and again in March-May. English is one of the official languages of Kenya, Kiswahili being the other. Tourism is the top industry in Kenya, followed closely by the tea and coffee industry.
- Education Required: Master
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Educational Leadership or Curriculum Development
- Required Certificates:Teaching Credential/License
- Evidence of spiritual leadership and maturity.
- Current state or provincial issued certification; ACSI administrator certification.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or Curriculum and Instruction.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a preparatory role.
- Effective communication skills with parents, teachers, and students.
- Agreement to the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) Statement of Faith and completed required NICS processing documents.
- Health Insurance with Tie Care (Equivalent amount varies depending on single or family)
- WNS will fly the teacher/administrator (and family) to Kenya to begin the contract. After completing a two-year contract, WNS will fly the teacher/administrator (and family) back home.
- After a two-year contract, the WNS teacher/administrator becomes eligible for an additional monthly stipend to be used towards either: housing, retirement, or student loans.
- Free Education for Staff Kids (Equivalent to $7,000 USD per student)
- Lunch (daily) (Equivalent to $1,000 USD per year)
- Travel (Equivalent to $800 – $1,500 USD per person)
- Visa (Equivalent to $2,500 – $5,000 USD)
- One-Time Furniture Set Up (Equivalent to $1,000 USD)
- Provide Spiritual Leadership to staff and students.
- Provide Instructional Leadership, ensuring academic goals of the school are met.
- Develop and facilitate leadership capacity among staff and students
- Manage school operations and resources in collaboration with the Field Leadership Team
- Work with the Field Leadership Team to develop an inclusive school community with Christ as our center.
- Foster effective relationships with parents and the WNS Community.
Please click apply and complete your application on our page. You will be prompted to register by creating an account. From there you will be able to fill out the application. Once the application is complete, a NICS representative will contact you and the interview process will begin.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER