Applicants are invited from suitably qualified serving teachers to fill the position of a Head Teacher in Cornerstone Academy of Deliverance Church Kasarani – Zimmerman Nairobi.
The position is on a 5-year renewable contract
. Summary job description
- The headteacher is the senior-most teacher and the head of the school, responsible for the education and welfare of all pupils, management of staff, and school policy formulation.
- Headteacher shall be expected to lead, guide, and motivate staff by delegating responsibility, setting expectations and targets and evaluating staff performance against them.
- International Schools, BOM, ECDE, SNE, P1, May Teaching Jobs
- Primary and Secondary School Teaching Vacancies
The teacher must have:
- Served as a headteacher for at least five years of as a deputy headteacher for seven years.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any other related field with a P1 Certificate and relevant training in CBC
- Been registered with the TSC
Essential Job Functions
i. Handling people, data, and processes of the school.
ii. Curriculum implementation
iii. Enhancing leadership structure
iv. Creating a long-term plan for success
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to send their letter of application together with copies of National ID, Academic Certificates, and testimonials addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
Deliverance Church Kasarani – Zimmerman
P.O Box 73492 – 00200
Or online applications through:
To be received on or before 25th May 2021
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER