Form One Selection letters; Check And Download 2022.
Form One Selection letters will be downloaded using the Ministry of Education site (Links Provided Below This Article) after the launch of the 2022 selection exercise.
Admission letters are posted on the Education ministry website www.education.go.ke. and you need to download your admission letter from there.
However, parents can check the schools their children have been selected to join by sending an SMS to 22263.
You are required to SMS with the candidate’s Index Number to 22263 from any network.
To download the letters follow the Instructions: below
- Select the county and sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the link named “admission letter” at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or the download icon to download to your computer.
- Get your primary school’s headteacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
- Finally, present it for admission together with a certified copy of your birth certificate
This letter will be authenticated upon being duly certified by the primary school head complete with a certified copy of the birth certificate and finally confirmed by the admitting principal.
The letter is issued without any erasure or alteration and cannot be changed through any form of endorsement whatsoever; utterance of false documents is an offence punishable by law
Schools can also access a complete list of their Form One candidates by logging into the National Education Management Information System Nemis portal.
38,797 students were assigned to national schools, 214,960 to extra-county schools, 258,456 to county schools, 726,311 to sub-county schools, and 2,045 to special needs schools.
Magoha expressed concern that a number of KCPE candidates were having difficulty choosing schools, citing a lack of proper guidance on the subject. He urged parents and teachers to intervene and help them through the process.
Form One Selection Download Links
- Click here to access Form One School Selection System for National Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Extra County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Sub-County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection Transfer Letter
Form 1 Selection/intake FAQ
How do I know if I have been selected for Form 1 2021 intake?
Parents can check the secondary schools that their children have been selected to join by sending an SMS with the candidate’s Index Number to 22263 from any network. The cost of the SMS is Ksh. 25.How do I check my form one selection 2021?
- Zizi Afrique Want Life Skills and Values Incorporated in Curriculum
- Class 8 Pupil Commits Suicide Over Fee Balance
- Deaf Entrepreneurs Promote Sign Language
- Girls’ Success in Math Contest Signals Bright STEM Future
- Diarrhea Outbreak at Mukumu Girls School, 124 students Hospitalized
To check your form one selection, send an SMS with the candidate’s Index Number to 22263 from any network. The cost of the SMS is Ksh. 25.