Matiang’i Gazettes Tuesday a Public Holiday.
Fred Matiang’i, Cabinet Secretary for the Interior, has declared September 13 a public holiday for the inauguration of President-elect William Ruto.
Tuesday, the head of the public service, Joseph Kinyua, asked Kenyans to come together and celebrate the day.
“It is notified for the general information of the public that the public secretary for Interior and Coordination of National Government in the exercise of the powers conferred by section by section 3 of the Public Holidays Act declares Tuesday, the 13th of September 2022 to be a public holiday, being the date of the swearing in of the President-elect and Deputy President-elect.”
More To Follow
- Postmortem Reveals Cane Injuries on KCPE Candidate Who Died a Day After Reporting School
- CBC Task Force Faces Obstacles a Day After Formation
- Egerton University Announces Seven Day Strike Notice
- Education Cabinet Secretary Nominee Ezekiel Machogu Must First Address Teachers Shortage If Approved
- Primary Teachers Want To Be Included In CBC Taskforce
- Embrace Teachers and Employ 56,000 More To Fill the Teacher-Student Gap Ratio, Magoha Advises Machogu.
- Magoha’s Snippets of advice to Nominated CS Machogu
- TVET Students To Receive Training in Entrepreneurship and Business Management
- Special Needs Students Trained In Paperwork
- What Ruto Wants 49-Member Task Force Committee Review On CBC