Company: Haldoor Schools
Vacancy: 2 positions ( Teachers)
1.(English, &Mathematics lower Primary)
2. ( English, Biology)
Location: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Haldoor Schools is a dynamic learning community offering a broad, rigorous curriculum from Foundation to secondary. Classroom programs are progressive and personalized, catering to each child’s needs, encouraging parental involvement and promoting active learning.
We are seeking an innovative and qualified School Teachers to join our teaching team.
- TEACHING VACANCIES: International Schools, BOM, ECDE, SNE, P1, Kindergarten, Online Teaching Jobs. May 2021.
- Primary and Secondary School Teaching Vacancies
- See More Vacancies
The position holders will be generally responsible for the following duties:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject through effective dialogue, participating in reciprocal peer review and observation of class teaching practice
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times;
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum for the better organization and administration of the school;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities that may take place at weekends or in the evening;
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education, social science, Mathematics or any other relevant discipline
- At least 3-4 years of experience in similar positions
- proficiency in written and spoken English (for Science & Mathematics Teacher)
- proficiency in caring and teaching Pre-school learners( early childhood Teacher)
- excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- good organizational and time-management skills
- energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
- initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities
- good judgment and an analytical mind
How to apply
Haldoor Secondary, Primary& KG School is inviting applications from qualified/Motivated candidates who are interested to submit their CVs and cover letters explaining, how they meet Job description. To: [email protected] and include the following:
· An updated CV; and · an application letter
· Academic Qualifications (certificates/Transcripts) available Passport
· And contact information for three work-related referees.
· Applications not including all of the above information will not be reviewed.
Please make sure you write the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SEE MORE JOBS
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
For more Teachers Updates Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel