St. Joseph’s Combined Academy is a premier private institution that offers holistic Primary Level Education and revered for its rich culture of academic excellence.
We are located at Oyugis town in Homa Bay County and currently seek to recruit competent TSC registered teachers in the following areas:
- Teachers, Trainers, and Non-Teaching Jobs – April 2021 Vacancies
- President Kenyatta Directs All Teachers To Get Vaccinated Despite Their Age.
- TSC to reward teachers who have performed exemplary in the released KCSE Exam – Nancy Macharia
- School principal caught having sex with Form 4 candidate after KCSE exam
- English Teachers
- Kiswahili Teachers
REQUIREMENT FOR APPOINTMENT
• P1 Certificate from a recognized institution.
• Have at least two years of teaching experience in a reputable institution.
• Energetic, self-driven, and of high integrity.
• Communicates clearly and in a concise manner.
• Possesses good interpersonal skills with the ability to network with colleagues
• Literacy in IT.
• Ability to teach
The application should be addressed to:
St. Joseph’s Combined Academy.
P. O. Box 600 – 40222, OYUGIS.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3RD MAY, 2021
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL