Education NEMIS: 10 Basic Steps For Rapid Registration Support
The NEMIS portal is a website launched by Kenya’s Ministry of Education in 2018 that allows institutions, staff, and learners/students to register online and track their progress, performance, and financial reports.
The official website for the National Education Management Information System (NEMIS) is www.nemis.education.go.ke.
The following are Education NEMIS: 10 Basic Steps For Rapid Registration Support
STEP 1: Complete All Institution Biodata (4 Steps and Save Every Step). Take note of KNEC Code and TSC Code, where applicable
Step 2: See Enrolment Summary
Step 3: Add Infrastructure
Step 4: Add Bank Accounts (Simba & Operations)
Step 5: View My Learners and Add New Learners. Capture all details in Biodata (3 Steps)
Ensure that you capture the correct class for the new learner/ student
Step 6. Capture the details of learners in pending registration but without Births Certificates
Step 7: Check on Pending Registrations and Update Learners Biodata, Contacts and Special Needs, the Save)
Step 8: See My Staff and Update Details. Capture staff category for Non-Teaching Staff as Auxiliary Staff
The List of Pending Registration Includes Learners and Staff. Ensure that you update accordingly.
Step 9: Capture Institutions Data Sheet
Step 10: Submit Daily Progress Data
Disclaimer: You are liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information submitted on NEMIS.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- How to apply for TSC teacher transfer online. APPLICATIONS PROCESS
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
- Key Important Documents For TSC Teaching Job Interviews
- TSC Guidelines For Recruiting Primary School Teachers on permanent and pensionable terms- 2021/2022 FY
- TSC Recruitment Guidelines For Secondary Teachers On Permanent & Pensionable Terms -2021/2022 FY (Post-Primary Institution)
- Interns To reap Big As TSC Awards Them 30 Marks In The Recruitment Exercise