The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB, and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT & EDUCATION (ECDE) TEACHER (READVERTISEMENT)
Number of openings: 498
Job Group: JOB GROUP G
Application Deadline: Fri 30th Apr 2021
i. Class teaching;
ii. Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
iii. Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic, and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
iv. Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (Schemes of work, lesson plans, daily program of activities, attendance registers, etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security; and
v.Preparing and developing play/learning materials
i. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), KCE, ‘O’ Level or a bridging certificate;
ii. Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
iii. A Certificate in Computer proficiency; and
iv. Registered by the Teachers Service Commission;
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES