C Plus (C+) courses in Kenya, 2023
Some appealing C Plus (C+) courses programs are aligned with the current job market. These fields are marketable because there are many job openings in them.
The degrees listed below are the best you can get with a C+. The programs listed can also be considered the best B-minus courses in Kenya.
- A bachelor’s degree in community development.
Most non-governmental organizations (NGOs) such as World Vision are currently in need of experts in this field.
This is especially true because many of these organizations work with communities and require someone who is capable of addressing society’s needs and challenges.
- KCSE aggregate C+
- C plain in Maths
2. Diploma in Architecture
Architecture is another C plus program that you should not overlook. This is especially true given that Kenya is one of the developing countries where buildings appear from time to time.
If you don’t get a job, which is unlikely, you can start your own business and earn money from contracts.
- C+ in TUK, B- in aggregate, and
- C+ in Maths and Physics at JKUAT.
- C+ in any two Group III subjects (History, Geography, CRE, IRE or HRE)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
The program provides a blend of human and social knowledge required for attitude formation, personal management, and policy formulation.
This field’s experts can handle cases involving ethics, marriages, tribalism, nepotism, child labor, human rights, and unemployment.
As a result, the services of such people are critical in today’s world. The prerequisite is as follows: Aggregate C+
4. Bachelor of Education
It is one of the most popular fields, and there are always job openings. You can never tarmac for long if you have the right subject combinations, from TSC to private schools like Aga Khan and others.
Kenyatta University is the best place to get this program.
A minimum of C+ equivalent in career subjects
- Early Childhood Studies
Because the above course has few experts, it is one of the most marketable in Kenya. You will be able to get a job right after graduation if you have it.
The country’s ever-changing social-economic conditions have contributed to the high demand for experts in this field.
Parents and guardians are often too busy working to provide for their children, leaving them with little to no time to spend with their children.
As a result, people who can act as surrogate parents as well as educators are in high demand.
- C simple in both English and Kiswahili
- C in Math, Physics, Chemistry, and History, Geography, or CRE
- Bachelor of Commerce
Commerce continues to be one of the most sought-after programs. It should be noted, however, that it is only marketable in conjunction with certificate courses such as CPA, CFA, ACCA, CIFA, or CPA.
- C+ aggregate
- C plain in Mathematics and English in the KCSE
- Bachelor of Economics
When you finish this degree, you will be able to find work as an economist. Established economists, such as David Ndii, amass large sums of money on a monthly basis.
Expect higher pay as you gain experience and exposure. You can also work for multiple companies at the same time, giving you the opportunity to earn even more money.
- A+ in physics, chemistry, or biology.
- C+ in either English or Kiswahili
- C+ in humanities or a business subject B- in mathematics
- Bachelor of Business Information Communication and Technology
We live in a digital age where everything from the manufacturing process to simple things like smart homes necessitate the services of an IT expert.
Indeed, the services of such experts are required in business. You can work for a variety of companies and earn a competitive salary if you have a degree in this field. You can also work for yourself by starting your own business.
- C in Mathematics and English
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Production and Animation
TV shows and animations are becoming more popular by the day. It is also worth noting that the number of TV stations is growing on a daily basis.
From Citizen TV and KTN to newer channels like Rembo TV and Kyeni TV, there is a high demand for experts in this field.
If you get a chance to work in high-profile films, you can earn hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- C+ in English or Kiswahili is required.
- Bachelor of Economics and Statistics
It is not a fundamental course in the country. As a result, it is one of the marketable ones. If you are exceptionally gifted in math, business, and physics, this is the program for you.
Almost every business requires data analysis from projects and proposals. If you are unable to find work, you can try your hand at freelancing.
- B minus is required.
- MKU C+ aggregate
- B in economics/accounting/commerce/business studies
- Social Sciences, Media Studies, Fine Arts, Film, Animation, Graphics & Related Courses
- 20 University Courses Rejected By KCSE Candidates Since 2019
- Business, Hospitality & Related Degree Courses
- Free online courses in Kenya with printable certificates in 2023
- Best A Minus (A-) Courses In Kenya, 2023
- Best Courses For A Students – 2023
- C Plus (C+) courses in Kenya, 2023
- Best C (Plain) courses in Kenya, 2023
- Best C- (Minus) Courses in Kenya 2023
- Best B (Plain) courses in Kenya 2023
Nowadays, degrees, diplomas, and certificates do not guarantee employment; rather, the skills you have acquired do.
No matter what degree you have, you can still get a job by gaining the necessary skills and experience.