Australia Announces Ksh.2M Salary Jobs for Kenyans; How to Apply
The Australian High Commission in Kenya advertised a visa procession officers job on November 1st.
The contracted officers will get a starting pay of Ksh2 million per year, or Ksh166,000 per month while working 37.5 hours per week for 12 months.
The selected candidates will work in the family migration branch of the Department of Home Affairs (Immigration and Border Protection section).
The application deadline for this solicitation, which is intended to fill non-continuous 12-month fixed-term positions, is November 12, 2022.
- Applicants were expected to possess post-secondary experience in any applicable field.
- Experience working in an application processing environment or with refugees is required.
- Strong computer skills, particularly with software applications.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Possess the capacity to adapt and respond to change.
- Demonstrate attention to the needs of clients from diverse origins and with diverse requirements.
- Possess superior time management skills and
- Demonstrate intellectual abilities as well as teamwork abilities.
How to apply:
Applicants were instructed to submit their curriculum vitae and statements of claim in Microsoft Word or PDF format to nair(at)adminatdfat(at)gov(dot)au.
Include topic of email Application for LE4 VPO RHSP (Insert your first and last names).
Each selection criterion should be addressed in your claim statement in no more than 250 words.
In answering each essential requirement, provide instances from your past experience demonstrating your suitability.
To demonstrate your independence and decision-making abilities, the employer required that you provide an example of when you evaluated and applied regulations, policies, and procedures to choose using strong evidence-based principles supported by research and analysis.
To demonstrate that you support productive working relationships for service excellence, please provide an example in which you demonstrated a high level of oral and verbal communication to interact successfully with clients from diverse backgrounds.
Describe a circumstance in which you demonstrated initiative and flexibility in responding to ambiguous expectations to demonstrate that you are result-oriented.
“Employment will be subject to satisfactory medical and police/security checks. The actual start date will be confirmed following the outcome of the police checks, which will be carried out in Kenya.”
“Please note that only eligible applications will be considered, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and provided with feedback on the selection process, on request,” the Commission announced.