Most Popular Master’s Degrees.
Graduate degrees can lead to higher salaries and help people stand out from those who are just starting out, so many people pursue them.
Why, then, did these degrees suddenly rise? Why would you want one, specifically? Consider the increase in salary as one example.
More than 70% of people choose to pursue a master’s degree, according to U.S. News & World Report, because of the potential increase in salary.
Let’s face it, we all desire a fulfilling life with a sizable salary, a comfortable retirement, and a bright future.
The course of study you select has a significant impact. Most employers give people with master’s degrees a fair bit more money.
Even though getting a graduate degree can be demanding and exhausting, it’s all worthwhile. Nothing in life will be simple, but perseverance will pay off. And some more!
When you stop to think about it, getting a graduate degree really doesn’t take that much time. even less than a bachelor’s degree!
Many students who enroll in master’s programs can finish their studies in one or two years. This is just a small sacrifice in the grand scheme of things.
There are numerous varieties of master’s degrees available.
OUR CRITERIA FOR RANKING
In our ranking of various master’s degrees, we give top priority to four main factors:
- Potential for Income
- Student Satisfaction
20 Most Popular Master’s Degrees
- Mba/master’s In Finance/financial Management
- Computer Science
- Master Of Marketing
- Master In Petroleum Engineering
- Master Of Business Administration
- Master Of Education (med)
- Master Of Entrepreneurship
- Management Information Systems
- KUCCPS Lists 153 Govt Sponsored Courses for D- and E Students
- KUCCPS: HELB Sponsors 112 D & D+ Certificate Courses
- Kenyan University Courses: Which Ones are Most Popular Based on KUCCPS?
- KMTC Short Courses; Fees and campuses
- 10 Marketable University Courses to Pursue After KCSE
- Govt Releases LIST of 8 Online Courses to Be offered at The Open University of Kenya (OUK)
- Corporate Finance Degree (mba)
- Master Of Science In Biomedical Engineering
- Master Of Health Services Administration
- Master’s In Teaching
- Master’s Of Accountancy
- Economics Mba
- Master Of Science In Physician Assistant Studies
- Master Of Science In Physics
- Master’s In International Business Management
- Master Of Science In Nonprofit Management (mnm)